From left to Right: Keith Tallmadge, Eva Giang, Jennifer Whitmire, Angela Colwart, Angie Marchant, Taylor Raines
Millennium’s Team of Experts
years of employee benefit expertise in the areas of client
management, benefit consulting and operational management.
in building client relationships, driving growth and service
and orchestrating success and growth
book of business.
role at MBC to direct all client relationships (overseeing
the development of long-term benefit
plans, communication strategies, and service relationships
• 20+ year history in the benefit arena.
• Sales, benefit consulting and financial management are his strengths.
role at MBC in vision casting, soliciting new business
and establishing a solid financial basis for
all of the clients’ benefit
Colwart, Financial Manager
• Background in broker consulting and strategic benefit management and administration. 19+ years experience in the industry.
• Core competencies include strategic financial analysis and benefit administration.
at MBC includes financial management and analysis, specifically month-to-month
and projections for each client.
Jennifer Whitmire, Communications Manager
• Background in the managed care and communications arenas, with expertise in writing and communication skills. 10+ years of experience in the industry.
• Role at MBC is to create and manage internal and client’s communication materials – including sales materials, presentations, employee newsletters and open enrollment materials.
Taylor Raines, Client Service Manager
• Background in sales and account management, with expertise in long-term relationship building and being a client advocate.
• Strengths include understanding needs and how they are impacted by local demographics.
• Role at MBC is to be the lead contact for clients regarding all services and concerns related to MBC's services. Coordinates with other MBC team members on renewals, communications, service resolution and long-term planning.
Eva Giang, Financial Assistant
• Background in economics, with an expertise in financial analysis and calculations.
• Strengths include financial tracking and complex audits.
• Role at MBC is to support the Financial Manager and assist in daily office needs.